Tuesday, September 24, 2013

MTC #5 "We Are As The Army of Helaman"

Mi Familia!

 Hola! How is everything going? How is Cole? Cody? Connor? Everyone!?


 We went to devotional last night in the BYU basketball place...super gross. Haha, but Elder Schwitser or something like that spoke. It was just a super pump talk! I came out with just like a fire burning in my chest and it was super cool! On the way back I was walking with Elder Wykstra and Elder Thuet in my district and we started singing "We Are As The Army of Helaman". This was the happiest I've been in a while. Just walking past all the missionaries belting that out. It was super awesome!!! Then after that, we had district devotional which is just testimony meeting. This week we didn't have one of the branch presidency members there, so it was pretty nice just having us guys. The spirit was really strong and during the whole meeting I kept feeling impressed to share the Book of Mormon story with Cole's healing. When I shared it, the Spirit was so strong. I honestly love the Spirit. That's what pushes us as members and investigators, to feel the Spirit as much as possible. I'm really sorry for hounding you guys all the time with letters. Thank you for all that you do!!! I love you guys, I'll probably right you guys a letter today! I love this work!




I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father,
I love my family,
-Elder Clayton Rodney England

No comments: